Special Rates for Christian Communities!
3 Days Pilgrimage Tour to Meteora
Meteora, a unique place in Greece
Meteora is the biggest and most important group of monasteries in Greece after those in Mount Athos. We can locate the first traces of their history from 11th c. when the first hermits settled there. The rock monasteries have been characterized by UNESCO as a unique phenomenon of cultural heritage and they form one of the most important stations of cultural map of Greece.
Scheduled Pilgrimages from April to October 2017: Every Tuesday, Wednesday, most Fridays and Sundays. For more details please visit the Tour Package section.
- Athens, Pertouli, Elati, TrikalaDay 1
- MeteoraDay 2
- Lake Plastiras, Kastania, AthensDay 3
Athens – Pertouli – Elati – Trikala
Departure to Trikala with stops en route. Visit to the resorts in Pertouli and Elati. Will stop for lunch. Pilgrimage to Panagia at village Pyli of Trikala. Settle in the hotel at Trikala.
Departure for the giant granite rocks of Meteora and visit to the Monastery of St. Stephen and pilgrimage to Varlaam Monastery. Lunch in Kalambaka, return to the beautiful Trikala for coffee and walk.
Lake Plastiras – Kastania – Athens
Breakfast and we will do the tour of Lake Plastiras – Messenikolas, Moucha – Kastania. Pilgrimage to Koroni Monastery. Return to Athens via Lamia.
- From April to October 2017: Every Tuesday, Wednesday, most Fridays and Sundays from April to October Dep. 08.45 (1st day) – Ret. 19.00 (3rd day)
- Half board Premium class395.00€ per person
- Half board Pilgrimage class335.00€ per person
- Supplement for Single Premium class70.00€
- Supplement for Single Pilgrimage class58.00€
- Premium Class (4* Hotels) / Pilgrimage Class (3* Hotels)
- Transport in a luxury air-conditioned bus of our office
- Two (2) nights at selected hotels
- Breakfast daily (2 breakfasts)
- Tours – excursions as mentioned in the program
- Captain / Escort
- Liability insurance
- Entrances to visiting sites
- Meals, gratuities
- Everything mentioned in the program as proposed or optional and not mentioned in the included of the excursion
You are viewing 3 Days Pilgrimage Tour to Meteora, last updated on 05/04/2020.